Tender Juicy hotdog, my favorite, has crafted a very cool promo entitled Tag the Decades. Check out the promo mechanics below :) Join now!
- Intro caption example: “80s – Look at how we shuffle our feet to MC Hammer’s ‘Can’t Touch This’ complete with the baggy pants!”
2. 90’s: Music of the 90s!
- Intro caption example: “90s – We sound trip to the beats of the Backstreet Boys with our Walkmans!”
- Intro caption example: “YEAR 2000 – My friends and I hangout just like FRIENDS”
- Intro caption example: “PRESENT DAY - Before, there were LASER DISCS. Now, there are PORTABLE DVD PLAYERS!”
Be as creative as you can with the photo entry and continuing the caption as it will be judged with the following criteria:
Criteria for judging:
- Photo creativity: 50%
- Caption creativity: 30%
- Number of likes: 20%
- Top 10% per category - 20%
- Top 20-50% per category – 15%
- Top 51-75% per category – 10%
- Top 76-100% per category – 5%
Prizes at stake are the following:A. Category A (80’s): Casio GShock
B. Category B (90’s): Sony Walkman
C. Category C (YEAR 2000): Kodak Playsport
D. Category D (PRESENT DAY): Nintendo 3DS
REDEMPTION MECHANICS: 1. Tender Juicy will contact each winner via Facebook private message/email. Winners will also be announced on the Tender Juicy fan page 1 week after the judging.
2. Metro Manila winners are required to personally claim and sign papers for his/her prizes and are required to present 1 government issued Id only and print-out of the email.
In case of provincial winners, the transaction maybe done via scanned signing of papers or having a proxy to claim the prize, provided that the proxy has an authorization letter and a photocopy of a valid ID of the official winner.
Accepted identification cards are as follows:
• Student I.D. (existing and valid within school year 2011)
• SSS ID
• TIN ID
• Driver's License
• Voter's ID
• Postal ID
• Philhealth ID
I.D.s not specified here will not be honored.
3. Winner may be required to have a standard photo-opp procedure with Tender Juicy or its representatives for documentation purposes.