Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bakersville Hand-made Bagels



It was my mom and dad who introduced me to eating bread in the morning, since then I love hot pandesal with butter and a hot cup of coffee for my breakfast. Breads nowadays is more than just Pandesal, I recently tried a hand-made Bagel given to me by a friend. I was given two packs, one plain Bagel and the other one, topped with black and white poppy seeds. 



The instruction that was given to me by my friend is to re-heat it in the toaster instead of microwave. I love the crispy and a bit salty exterior of the Bagel and the soft and chewy interior. I even place butter and garlic powder on my second plain bagel and loved it even more. I wish I tried jam or cream cheese or even ham and cheese! I will do it next time. 

Bakersville Bagel is found in Mercato Centrale, and costs p100 per pack. I believe that delicious and healthy food is always worth your money. The same goes for this Bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment